Thursday, June 18, 2009

shout out on Pan Dulce, Guatemala, and Honduras.

A little shout out on the issue of social justice over at Pan Dulce. This blog is written by the president of Buckner Children and Family Services, and a few weeks back I was a guest blogger there discussing what social justice means to me.

In other news, I've been really stalling on writing about my recent adventures to Guatemala and Honduras. In some ways, I can't really tell the story. You can't fully understand the kind of emotions and experiences that occur in orphanages until you go there, which is why it is so important to me that I make "going there" a priority in my life. But, for now, I can tell the story better in photos.

Click here to see my Guatemuffins, and here to see the story of Honduras.

No comments: