Friday, February 27, 2009

first blush of spring, and crisis breeds cool graphics

This is the coolest video I've seen in awhile! The Crisis of Credit Visualized is so visually interesting and explains things so clearly.




The Crisis of Credit Visualized from Jonathan Jarvis on Vimeo.

Breaking news: Just yesterday, Buckner launched a totally new website. See it at http://www.buckner.org/. My favorite part is the really cool world map showing where all 300,000 kids we take care of are located. I want to go everywhere!

Also, friends, it has been gloriously warm this week. Twice I went for an after-work stroll around the lake with my husband, watching little kids feed the ducks and grandpa's practicing their putting on the green. What a fantastic way to spend an hour.
Spring is coming....

1 comment:

Amy Sowan said...

ok howww did they hang the chandelier?? i love it